It’s the summertime, that means bright clothes, sun-kissed skin and a tint of glow on your face. That’s right ladies, we know you want be seen from far away with radiance on your face. This season is all about the glow and we have all the details.
Products You should Have:
We definitely want you to be prepared for this look, so here are some recommendations to capture the perfect glow.
- Milani Prime Light: Start your look off right with this primer. This primer doesn’t just start your glow off strong, but it also minimizes those stubborn pores.
- Loreal Pro-Glow Foundation: Grab this at Ulta.
- No7 Radiant Glow Concealer: conceal those red spots with a twist on your concealer. This concealer comes with a soft , sponge-like tip that makes the concealer come out gently.
- Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearl Powder: If you want your powder to be as unique and bright as you, pick this item up!
- Glitter Eye shadow: If you want that extra radiance, put on a glitter eye shadow of your choice. This will complement the rest of the face and be the cherry on top.
How to Apply:
Once you have everything you need, you will have the tools to create the perfect glow creation.
- Apply Primer: Primer is always important, so take our hand dandy primer and apply. Apply by using finger or brush to wipe all around face, but do not go overboard.
- Foundation On: Start from your inner face, then brush outwards. If you don’t want a lot of sparkle, then use a regular foundation.
- Concealer ready: Put small amount on red or other problem areas. Pat around and blend the concealer.
- Powder: Once your concealer is dry, time to powder! Blend a light coat around your face.
Once you finished, then you are ready to be the star for the day!